Friday, June 3, 2022
Adventure to the Forest
Rosali and Butterscotch went on the trail through the Lincoln National Forest campground.
I wish I had took some photos of her next to the horse, like leading the horse on the trail. Maybe next time.
I also did not drag them up the hill at the nature reserve, but I did get some really nice pictures that would have been perfect with a doll. You'll just have to image they are there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Big Bad Wolf
A classic tale, retold with Reagan as Little Red and Enriquez as the big bad wolf. Red Riding Hood was off to take her grandpa some baked g...
-
Hautedoll magazine (which later merged into Dolls magazine) had a few special editions where they teamed up with designer Valerie Zeitler to...
-
"It's dangerous to go on adventures." "You need to be careful, little brother." "I'...
-
After a long dungeon crawl, Jorin was ready to be home. Unfortunately for him, he was still the strongest, and was burdened with carrying t...












No comments:
Post a Comment