Dolly decisions - how to find Link

So I asked my husband if he was sad that there were no Castlevania characters represented in the doll cabinet. He said no, he would rather see a Link from Legend of Zelda. Sooo off I went in search of Link.

I knew he couldn't be a 50+cm behemoth like an Iplehouse FID etc. He should probably be a short younger man maybe 45 or even 40 cm. I like Withdoll but I wonder if the head will look out of scale with the other dolls. I found a Withdoll Ian on the marketplace and hit buy! 
he has elf ears so I believe he is elf warrior Ian although he has a rough faceup by a previous owner and no clothes or accessories. Overall I feel he will work as Link....as long as he fits in with the group 

 I plan to try my msd DSDoll dog head on the body, and if it fits well I may buy a DSDoll Ghost which I feel makes a good Link. 

Then!! I found out about IOS Unitot line and I found someone selling a Sezz! I'm kind of sad about buying the Withdoll, it looks like the Unitot line is perfect even if the Sezz head would need mods to work. Sigh. Who knows. The Withdoll should arrive tomorrow and then it's time to debate...

I also want to try some of the girl heads I have from other companies. I feel there are several girl sculpts that would work well as a boy. Alas, hybrid woes.

Comments